However, solid reasons of Autism could not be sought till yet. Research work is going on and hereditary reasons are considered important in this respect. The statistics about exact numbers of Autism victimized people are not available even in a developed country like America.
Autism is in fact a pause or disorder in the normal functioning of brain which is called pervasive disorder. Other pervasive developmental disorders are as follows which some people try to connect with Autism due to lack of knowledge:
The victimized children go through the normal procedure of learning and speaking in the first 2 years, but reaching at the age of 3 suddenly or gradually lose these faculties. Every victimized child is different from other Autistic child. That’s why Autism is given a name of such condition in which much vastness as regard to symptoms and characteristics is present.
The diagnosis of Autism is not possible till yet with any test. However, experts diagnose Autism with the help of thorough observation of child’s behavior, information sought by parents and special checkup. If child is victimized of Epilepsy along with Autism, he should be consulted to the Doctor.
Experts have set many programs for special education of such children, which are taught considering the interest, inclination and child’s learning ability. Since these children resist greatly in any change in the norms, therefore, it is better for parents to make such children habitual of normal chores of life from the very beginning. For e.g. feeding habit, sleeping and awakening timings, loneliness or using the toilet etc.
- Child does not respond on calling his name.
- Cannot speak, or if speaks, utters incompletely, insufficiently with disorganized words or sentences,
- Could not make you understand, what he wants.
- Could not follow instructions.
- Neither hint at any direction nor see your hint direction.
- Likes moving round and loves to watch revolving things.
- Could not return the smile.
- Keep laughing for long without any reason.
- Always involved in his game. Neither participates in other children’s game nor pay attention to them.
- Do not see in the eyes of the speaker.
- Becomes habitual of any one thing, toy, game or plain paper and repeats that thing again and again.
- Extraordinarily mobilized. Keeps running every time or keeps walking here and there in the house.
- Could speak some words initially, but could not speak the same words after a while.
- Express much irritation or show much anger.
- Keep involved in himself and does not pay heed to others.
- Sometime it feels that the child is deaf.
- Sometimes attend to you and sometimes neglect totally.
- Could not say goodbye, good morning or Ta Ta by his hands.
- Walk on toes.
- Play with rope or tear tissue paper or plain paper into small pieces and play with them.
- Loves to keep things in a row or keeping them one over other.
- Despite sitting on a chair or sofa, tries standing on their back.
- Resist tremendously in change of any routine work.
These children deserves ours, yours and of the whole society’s encouragement and love. We should open our hearts for them and should adopt positive attitude. The positive attitude of the society certainly helps getting Autistic children out of their shell and parents from inferiority complex. Give room to these children among yourselves. Though the styles of such children are different, even then they want to mix up and play with other people of the society like us. It is also our moral duty to make the people aware of Autism in our surroundings.
If you want to understand and treat autism effectively, here's a product I like that you might want to check out! You can get UNDERSTANDING AND TREATING AUTISM for just $12.00 (a 86% savings!) at TripleClicks.…Click Here For Details