Precautions for the Pregnant Women
There are many complexities in pregnancy in women, which can be divided into various phases. In the first phase there are great chances of Abortion. Second problem is conceiving out of the womb. This is a very sensitive situation. Third problem is conceiving more than one pregnancy. Fourth problem is deteriorating pregnant’s own condition which includes excess vomiting and suffocation. The chances of abortion increases if the mouth of womb is weaker in any woman, Abortion can also takes place in the middle or it leads to blood pressure.
If the Placenta of a child is at the wrong place means near the womb or ahead, the blood could leak from there. These problems can be carried forward in the third phase, which includes blood pressure and pains of placenta. In this phase often mothers have problem whether the child is erect or curved and the problems of maternity starts here.
Birth of Double Trunk Children
Reasons of Twin Birth
- When the position of a child is not normal,
- Uterus problem
- Blood pressure or diabetes problem to the pregnant
- The problem of child’s heart palpitation during pains to the pregnant
- The mother’s own wish for operation in order to avoid pains.
- The Usage of Asthma Medicine During Pregnancy Can be Harmful
- Precautions For a Pregnant Woman
- Ultrasound is a Big Revolution in the Medical Field